Dorena Marine Collagen with Naticol Cosmetics label
Dorena Marine Collagen with Naticol®
is the premium class product of all the marine collagens in Europe.
One jar is 200 grams.
The main ingredient - Naticol ® HPMG is produced by the industry leader in France, they are one of the first producers of marine collagen.
Naticol® is primarily a low molecular weight (4 kDa) type I fish collagen peptide, including dipeptides and tripeptides. It is produced in Europe from high-quality raw materials (wild caught fish) and by specific enzyme hydrolysis. It is a natural and unique component of fish collagen peptide.
HOW TO USE
Recommended daily intake is 5 grams.
Use it with any cold or hot beverage or any recipe you like (Water, smoothies, juice, coffee etc.)
- Helps strengthen joints and help with pain caused by conditions like osteoarthritis
- Play a role in preventing and treating osteoporosis
- Improve skin elasticity, (wrinkles and roughness) as well as signs of aging
- Help prevent skin conditions such as acne
- Significantly help increase muscle mass
- Makes up a significant amount of bone structure and helps keep the bones strong
|Glycine _______________________ 20.9
Proline ____________________ 12.6
Glutamic acid ______________ 11.6
Hydroxypoline _______________ 10.5
Arginine ____________________ 8.9
Alanine ____________________ 8.3
Aspartic acid ______________ 5.1
Lysine _______________________ 3.5
Serine _______________________ 3.5
Theoretical ____________________ 2.7
Leucine ____________________ 2.6
Phenylalanine _________________ 2.3
Valine ____________________ 2.0
Isoleucine __________________ 1.5
Hydroxyxin _________________ 1.3
Methionine ___________________ 0.8
Tyrosine _______________________ 0.4
Cysteine + Cystine ____________ 0.03